Friday, February 26, 2010

Staying home

So it looks like no embassy date for us right now. We have not completely lost hope. A worker from the agency is going to the embassy next week to plead individual cases. God can change their minds and let us through. If that doesn't happen, then we are looking at a long wait. I keep telling myself that it's for God's glory, not just in his timing, but actually for his Glory! Still we are hurting so deeply. I had finally let my emotions run away. I envisioned myself holding and hugging our little ones. The idea that those visions are not close is heart breaking. This week I put all the baby's clothes in his dresser. If we wait I may have to take them all back out because he will be too big. Contemplating the time I am missing with them pulls at my body and weighs me down. Somehow...it is for his glory and our greater good.

3 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh, Maia. I am so sorry. What happened with your embassy date? Any particular reason it got taken off the schedule? I will be praying for you as you deal with the sadness of this loss of time with your boys- I'm well acquainted with the feeling. :-)

Julie said...

Maia,

We will continue to pray that God moves and lets you travel next week.

Kim said...

Praying with you we also are in the same place as you, waiting...