Thursday, February 25, 2010

Follow up Zane's story


We continued to get information about Zane throughout the rest of the adoption process. We got chest xray reports that I was able to run by my group of physicians. We got lab results, which showed an near normal hemoglobin when he first arrived at the orphanage. We know way more about Zane medically than we do about Seth, and probably more than 90% of adoptive families from Ethiopia. We see his adorable face and can't wait to get him and squeeze his fat rolls.
Due to this blog and the information others have provided, we have found the American surgeon who performed Zane's surgery. He lives about 3 hours from us. Our intention is to go visit him once we have Zane home and get some pictures. I'll post them when it happens.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Maia,

I've loved hearing the rest of the story about Zane. Oh, I hope you are able to go get those boys as scheduled.