Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dave's first day home alone with 6 boys.

So the fall out from my first night back at work and Dave's first day home alone with 6 boys was unexpected. It seems that the worst thing that happened was the 3 older boys managed to log into my ebay account using their computer and bid on 4 Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Fortunately they figured shipping into their bids and did not bid more than their combined piggy banks could afford, but I CANNOT BELIEVE MY CHILDREN WERE BIDDING ON EBAY!!!! So far they have been outbid on 1 item and are winning the other 3. Time to change the ebay password.

2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh, Maia! That is just TOO funny! (because they're not MY kids doing it!!!) I'm sure I would freak out if my kids were bidding on Ebay! I'm impressed that they had the foresight to factor in shipping... :-)

Julie said...

Hee, hee! Kids are so ingenious when it comes to modern technology!