Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh My!!!


My life is like living on the roller coaster Goliath at Six Flags over Georgia. I am either at an incredible height, or a gut wrenching low but either way I'm flying fast. Still, it doesn't seem like I'm going as fast as I would like. We have sent off our home study paperwork and send off our first CWA installment on Friday. Things are moving along.

On the home front Bryce remains the boy no one can stop. This morning, having gotten home from work at 0430am I heard the phone rang at 0700. Shortly later Dave tells me that it was our neighbor. I'm wondering why our neighbor is calling at 7 in the morning. Dave says that Bryce had gotten a stool and removed the key to the back door from the wall. He then unlocked the dead bolt and the door handle and proceeded to go out. Mind you it's 39 degrees outside and he is in pajamas and bare feet. He proceeds out the fence gate in the backyard and walks through the backyard to our neighbors house to knock on their door and ask for candy. AT 7 AM!!!!! Bryce claims that he did not request candy, "I offered." he says.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! That little one is too smart for his own good!